Port Technology International’s first e-Journal of 2020 explores the topic of sustainability in ports. Climate change is set to be a defining topic for the 2020s and ports are faced with many challenges to mitigate and adapt to climate change, and achieve sustainability goals. The e-Journal explores these challenges and how they can be overcome.
Papers in the e-Journal include:
- The Port of Oakland’s pathway to zero emissions
- Increasing terminal capacity by 10%: a case study in yard transformation
- Developing a port sustainability index
- How to deal with the effects of climate change in ports?
- Why will IMO 2020 save fewer lives than expected?
For further information visit https://www.porttechnology.org/news/new-pti-e-journal-a-sustainable-future/