The Energy Storage Summit is back in London on 26-27 February for its fourth year. Organised by Solar Media, the Summit is the largest UK downstream focused event addressing energy storage and has fast established itself as the unmissable industry standard for energy storage, not just in the UK, but globally.
The event includes four streams filled with developers, financiers, utilities, networks and aggregators discussing standalone storage, along with co-located and C&I applications.
Highlights for 2019 include:
- Gala dinner on the 26th of February
- National Grid’s private briefing
- EnTech launch
- 2 case studies streams: one international and one UK focused
- All you need to know about post CM-announcement strategies and BM access.
- International and local authorities roundtables
For further information, visit: