Junior Production & Operations Volunteer Placement
We are currently able to offer a placement for a Junior Conference Production & Content Volunteer in our world-class company. We are looking for a bright individual who is interested in developing their existing production and content development skills, as well as gaining real world B2B experience. This placement is an unpaid position and will be for a maximum of 3 months.
The Aid & International Development Forum, part of the Henley Media Group, has been organising global high-level events for over a decade now, dedicated to international humanitarian aid and development themes such as disaster resilience, humanitarian relief, community health, and water security.
By shadowing the Conference Producer and Marketing Executive you will be assisting in:
- Researching industry information
- Researching data to support the Event Producer/Director
- Chase speakers for presentations and other information
- Proof reading presentations and content
Marketing and content tasks:
- Researching and writing news articles
- Posting articles on the website and sharing on social media
- Managing and analysing social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Website updates
- Google analytics
Who is this volunteering aimed at? Anyone with…
- A journalism, business or international development degree or equivalent education, or relevant experience work experience, interested in broadening their understanding of conference production and content development
- Enthusiasm for working in a busy commercial environment and a willingness to learn
- High standard of literacy, excellent attention to detail and a keen visual eye
- Excellent verbal communication and social skills
- Computer literacy with experience of MS Office packages
- Good numeracy and organisational skills
About Henley Media Group
AIDF is part of the Henley Media Group, a successful diversified media business with conferences, exhibitions, online communities and publications serving sectors ranging from Renewable Energy, Sustainability & Climate Change to Sport Business, Maritime and Humanitarian Aid & Disaster Relief.
To apply: If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please write to us outlining why you are interested in this placement, along with your experience and qualifications to email@example.com or call 020 7871 0123 and ask for Milly Miller for further information.