IT Support Analyst – 4 week contract
We are seeking a self-driven and highly motivated IT Support Analyst to provide IT Support to our 80 office based users. You will mainly be dealing with 1st and 2nd line support issues, installs of Windows 7 and 10, moves and changes including physical desk moves, hardware/software troubleshooting, desk side support, printer support and more.
Henley Media Group is a successful diversified media business with conferences, exhibitions, online communities and publications serving sectors ranging from Renewable Energy, Sustainability & Climate Change to Sport Business, Maritime and Humanitarian Aid & Disaster Relief. Founded in 2003 the company employs over one hundred passionate and talented staff in our American Square offices, close to Tower Bridge.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of Spiceworks Helpdesk beneficial but not essential
- Good knowledge of Windows 7-10 & Microsoft Office 2013
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange Online (Office 365)
- TCP/IP Network troubleshooting
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting
- Printer support (Papercut)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2
- Kaspersky Security Centre Anti-virus
- Avaya IP Office
- IT asset inventory taking
- Exposure to AWS
- Good documentation skills
- An interest in project management
- A reliable, dependable, enthusiastic and proactive individual. Must be able to cope with repetitive tasks
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Able to take ownership of issues and resolve them as appropriate, know where to look for information to help with diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator
- Highly organised
To apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7871 0123 and ask for Tracy Catlin for further information.