We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join our fabulous team
This is an excellent opportunity for you to play a key role in our future growth and success. You will be responsible for implementing international marketing initiatives, managing multiple marketing campaigns and producing high quality content including e-blasts, newsletters, press releases, infographics etc. with the ultimate goal of generating quality leads, driving delegate sales and sponsorship enquiries.
The Aid and International Development Forum (AIDF) is the global market leader in organising disaster relief, food security and development conferences. For over 14 years, AIDF has been committed to improving aid and international development through high profile events in locations such as : Bangkok, Nairobi, Washington DC, Myanmar and Malaysia.
Our organisation unites all stakeholders from government, UN agencies, intergovernmental agencies, NGOs and the private sector by providing a platform for independent debate, knowledge exchange, and for establishing long-lasting partnerships.
The successful candidate will lead the marketing activity for six high profile summits around the globe in addition to the AIDF digital strategy through content marketing, social and webinar products to drive AIDF community members. An interest in humanitarian and sustainability issues would be a major advantage.
- Developing events marketing campaigns (to drive delegate sales for each event, sponsorship enquiries, increase website traffic)
- Achieving delegate sales target for each event and other KPIs including web traffic and social media growth
- Production of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Driving data creation and management
- Working with customer data to segment target groups and build direct mail and email campaigns
- Arranging content, print and digital advertising including Adwords, Re-marketing, and Linkedin advertising
- Creating and distributing content and social media strategy
- Establishing relationships with global and regional media and institutional partners
- Negotiating barter arrangements with media, trade publications and associations
- Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO – including remarketing, adwords, social media)
- Copywriting; producing high quality marketing content for emails, press releases, infographics and the website
- Marketing, organising and hosting webinars
- Working with third parties such as printers, tv producers, designers, camera crew etc.
- Managing in-house designer and web developers
- Email marketing and implementation of marketing automation
- Analysis of event registrations and attendee lists including compilation of feed-back event reports for review
- 5 years of experience in commercial event or publishing company as marketing executive or marketing manager
- Strong marketing experience in events marketing particularly with increasing delegate revenue
- Experience of data management, manipulation, analysis and extraction
- Strong proven copy writing skills
- Budgetary control/ understanding of costs management
- Strong computer proficiency skills including CRM software like SalesForce or InfusionSoft, Social Media Management platforms such as Hootsuite or TweetDeck
- Excellent communication skills to deal with people at all levels, particularly senior management
- Confident telephone manner
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills, ability to work under pressure
- Basic designing skills would be an advantage
- Positive and proactive work ethic
- International experience would be a major advantage
About Henley Media Group
Aid & International Development Forum is part of the Henley Media Group, a successful diversified media business with conferences, exhibitions, online communities and publications serving sectors ranging from Renewable Energy, Sustainability & Climate Change to Sport Business, Maritime and Humanitarian Aid & Disaster Relief.
To apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7871 0123 and ask for Andy Pilbeam for further information.
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage.