Not happy with a £50k income? Need to pay off that student debt?
If you think you can be a top salesperson and you’re willing to learn and be trained daily by a seasoned sales and media pro, we have an opportunity for an ambitious, persuasive and extremely confident individual.
We can offer you an opportunity to earn big money right from the start!
If you’ve got the will, we’ve got the way.
Port Technology (PTI) are currently recruiting for a Graduate Sales Executive for our London offices. PTI, part of Henley Media Group's international brand, is a maritime information services giant owning the world’s largest technical journal focusing on the global container port sector. PTI focuses on world trade, cutting-edge technology and international infrastructure in the form of the aforementioned journal, eBooks, conferences and a world-leading online portal for news, technical content and technology suppliers. We are the global hub for the movement of world cargo.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a digitally native, intelligent and commercially-minded individual to drive sales for our successful business-to-business (B2B) events, and digital/online offerings. We work in collaboration with our customers to help their businesses choose the right technologies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Selling digital and online media opportunities
- Selling on a portfolio of international events
- Exceeding daily KPI's
- Winning new business
- Growing a sales pipeline
- Forecasting business
The Successful Applicant Will Have:
- Degree or equivalent
- Excellent English telephone manner
- Ability to listen to and understand the customer objectives
- Be a charming relationship builder
- Articulate, intelligent and well presented
- Early riser
- Very ambitious and financially motivated
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission structure
- Inspiring and motivational management team
- The opportunity to work in a company that is a genuine leader within the global trade network
- Support, training and coaching to allow you to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work within a high-quality team within a company where trust and integrity are our leading values
- A career path to a long term sales account management/sales management career and six figure earning potential
About Henley Media Group
Port Technology is part of the Henley Media Group, a successful diversified media business with conferences, exhibitions, online communities and publications serving sectors ranging from Renewable Energy, Sustainability & Climate Change to Sport Business, Maritime and Humanitarian Aid & Disaster Relief.
To apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7871 0123 and ask for Andy Pilbeam for further information.
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage.