Conference Producer £Competitive + Bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Conference Producer for our London offices. The candidate will join a successful conference team to strengthen our portfolio working across our International Conferences.
We work across an International portfolio of events in the USA, Africa, Europe and Asia, which means there is an opportunity for you to travel. We work in collaboration with our customers to help their businesses thrive and create a sustainable solar future on a global scale.
Solar Media Ltd provides the most authoritative independent and valuable information for the rapidly growing international solar industry, online, in print, through market intelligence and in person. We are known as leaders within the renewable sector and if you feel strongly about the future of Renewables and want to play an important role, look no further.
- Conducting in-depth research on market trends, challenges and solutions via research calls to existing and new contacts
- Writing research reports and assisting with event and sales briefs
- Competitor analysis and overview
- Identifying and inviting key speakers
- Assisting with speaker engagement and management
- Liaising with press offices and partnership contacts at key organisations
VIP Strategy and Relationships
- Research calls with key individuals to identify their challenges and priorities
- Building and updating contact database
- Establishing relationships with key individuals to create advocacy for our events
- Managing VIP invitations and networking
- Finding and vetting contributors for website blog and newsletter
- Assisting with creating of web content and event marketing materials
The successful applicant will have:
- Interest in the renewable energy sector and desire to actively engage with this audience
- University degree, ideally in a related subject or strong research focus
- Office experience and sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Positive work ethic, can-do attitude, and plenty of initiative and willingness to learn
- Excellent telephone etiquette and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well in a team but also initiative to work on your own
- Ability to international travels and confidence in face-to-face networking
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary
- Achievable event bonuses
- Inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit
- International travel to attend the events
- Competitive and diverse sales culture including incentives, awards and recognition for over-achievers
About Henley Media Group
Solar Media is part of the Henley Media Group, a successful diversified media business with conferences, exhibitions, online communities and publications serving sectors ranging from Renewable Energy, Sustainability & Climate Change to Sport Business, Maritime and Humanitarian Aid & Disaster Relief.
To apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7871 0123 and ask for Andy Pilbeam for further information.
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage.