Solar Media Ltd provides the most authoritative independent and valuable information for the rapidly growing international solar, storage and electric vehicle industries; online, in print, through market intelligence and in person. We are known as leaders within the renewable sector and if you feel strongly about the future of energy & transport and want to play an important role, look no further.
Solar Media’s portfolio of live events exists to drive innovation, collaboration and partnerships in the indisputably growing renewables and EV sectors. We work with the leaders in this space to create original and market leading live experiences to connect the businesses and individuals forever-changing the world we live in.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Selling delegate places on a portfolio of events
- Achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Achieving and exceeding daily KPI's
- Generating new business as well as maintaining existing accounts
- Managing a sales pipeline document for reporting purposes
- Forecasting business accurately on a weekly and monthly basis
- Gathering product and company feedback from clients and prospects
- Assisting with delegate enquiries and up-sell of other conferences where appropriate
- Assisting with invoicing
The successful applicant will have:
- A strong desire to excel in a career in sales, with hunger to earn money
- Ability to demonstrate a growing track record of achieving results
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to run the entire sales process from initial lead generation to closing business
- Ability to listen and understand the customer’s objectives
- Excellent relationship builder and negotiator
- Articulate, intelligent and well presented with strong telephone and face to face communications skills
- Capacity to learn how to build and manage sales pipeline
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Hard working with a high pace of work
- Ambitious and financially driven
- Experience with CRM
- Knowledge of SPIN or other relevant sales theory
- Language skills
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
- Outstanding central London office with extensive employee benefits
- Uncapped commission structure and achievable event bonuses
- Inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit
- International travel to attend the events
- The opportunity to work in a company that is a genuine leader within the renewable energy events, print, & on-line media sector and highly recognised for empowering employees.
- We will provide support, training, coaching to allow you to develop your skills and become a fantastic sales professional.
- The opportunity to work within a high quality team and within a company where trust & integrity are our leading values
- There are fantastic career opportunities within the wider business for stellar performers as we continue to grow world-wide.
- A career path to a long term sales account management or sales management career and six figure earning potential