Business Development Executive £Competitive + Commission
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive for our London offices. We are looking for a sales individual to drive subscriptions and reports sales for our successful international portfolio of business intelligence products and industry leading content. We work in collaboration with our customers to help their businesses thrive and create a sustainable solar future on a global scale.
Solar Media Ltd provides the most authoritative independent and valuable information for the rapidly growing international solar industry, online, in print, through market intelligence and in person. We are known as leaders within the renewable sector and if you feel strongly about the future of Renewables and want to play an important role, look no further.
Solar Media is the market leading global provider of news and information to the solar, storage and clean energy sector. The global solar market grew over 30% in 2015 and market expectations are for further growth in 2016.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Selling subscription and reports on a portfolio of solar/renewable energy products
- Achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Achieving and exceeding daily KPI's
- Generating new business as well as maintaining existing accounts
- Managing a sales pipeline document for reporting purposes
- Forecasting business accurately on a weekly and monthly basis
- Gathering product and company feedback from clients and prospects
The successful applicant will have:
- A proven track record in a B2B sales, preferably in subscriptions/business intelligence sales.
- A sales methodology that you can articulate and demonstrate
- Smart, ambitious, committed and actively focused on self-improvement
- Enjoy being challenged and engaged in a KPI driven environment where a good percentage of your total earnings are performance based
- Ideally you will have a genuine interest in and desire to contribute to the world’s evolving energy future, in which, we believe renewables and clean energy have a vital and rapidly growing role.
- Experience with CRM
- Knowledge of SPIN or other relevant sales theory
- Language skills
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission structure and achievable bonuses
- Competitive and diverse sales culture including incentives, awards and recognition for overachievers.
- The opportunity to work in a company that is a genuine leader within the renewable energy events, print, & on-line media sector and highly recognised for empowering employees.
- We will provide support, training, coaching to allow you to develop your skills and become a fantastic sales professional.
- The opportunity to work within a high quality team and within a company where trust & integrity are our leading values
- There are fantastic career opportunities within the wider business for stellar performers as we continue to grow world-wide.
- A career path to a long term sales account management or sales management career and six figure earning potential
About Henley Media Group
Solar Media is part of the Henley Media Group, a successful diversified media business with conferences, exhibitions, online communities and publications serving sectors ranging from Renewable Energy, Sustainability & Climate Change to Sport Business, Maritime and Humanitarian Aid & Disaster Relief.
To apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7871 0123 and ask for Andy Pilbeam for further information.
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage.